News from the German promotion of Manifesto, the artfilm directed by German director Julian Rosefeldt, that Cate Blanchett shot in Berlin at the end of 2014. The installations will tour art galleries and museums of Australia and Germany until 2017.
- ACMI (Melbourne, Australia): December 9, 2015 – March 13, 2016
- Hamburger Bahnhof (Berlin, Germany): February 10 – July 10, 2016
- Art Gallery of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia): May 28 – November 13, 2016
- Sprengel Museum (Hannover, Germany) : June 5, 2016 – January 29, 2017
- Ruhrtriennale (Hessen, Germany): Festival of the Arts, program to be announced in April
In 2018 the artfilm will tour film festivals in a 90 minutes linear version.
Commissioned by the Australian Centre for the Moving Image, MANIFESTO debuted in Melbourne on 9 December 2015 and will open in Berlin’s Museum Hamburger Bahnhof in February 2016. A 90-minute linear version is currently in postproduction and will be screened by co-producer Bayerischer Rundfunk on its channel in 2018, as well as making the rounds at film festivals.
New behind the scenes images
For those, like me, that will have to wait till 2018, you can have a glimpse of the installations from the magazines scans below (Source)
I’d like to remind everyone that, while the contents of this fan site can be freely shared, there is a lot of work and time behind every post, and we kindly ask you to respect our work, and give us the credit everytime you repost something from this site, especially on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter.